How to open LC-MS files:
All .raw files are from a Thermo instrument and can be opened with xcalibur software by Thermo.
Alternatively, files may be opened using publically available software: MZmine
- Bacteriochlorophylls from Wang et al., 2014 manuscript
- Vachellia spp. metabolomics LC-MS data (manuscript in preparation)
- Kava LC-MS dataset from Martin et al 2014 manuscript
- Lactate metabolic flux datasets (manuscript in preparation)
- Protein turnover dataset for algorithm development (manuscript in preparation)
- Arabidopsis stress panel (manuscript in preparation)
How to open GC-MS files:
All .MS and .INI files are from HP or Agilent instruments and can be opened with Chemstation software from Agilent.
- 15N and 13C labeling of amino acids (manuscript in preparation)
- methylation of short aliphatic carboxylic acids (manuscript in preparation)
Tissue spray, is a mass spectrometry (MS) based metabolomics approach to sample metabolites from intact live plant tissue. This method has been successfully adapted from ‘leaf-spray’ by Liu, Wang, Cooks, and Ouyang (2011), Anal Chem, 83: 7608-13.